Kent House are considered part of our team and we trust implicitly that they are working always to achieve the best possible result for us. Communication is easy and honest.
SiteManager - Content Management System
The simple and easy way to manage your organisation’s website.
What is a Content Management System (CMS)?
A content management system enables non-technical staff to update and manage a website quickly and easily.
Our CMS - SiteManager™
SiteManager is a web based CMS that has been developed over the past 7 years. It has been designed to be user-friendly, easy to tailor to your needs and to work for all websites, big or small.
Key SiteManager™ benefits include:
- The application can be accessed at any time from any Internet-connected PC by users
- Add unlimited numbers of pages to your site at no extra cost!
- The client does not need to install any new hardware or software
- We are committed to continuous improvement and development of the product, and provide frequent upgrades, enhancements, fixes, and customisations
- SiteManager™ is licensed to your organisation. There are no third party fees, and no restrictive and expensive charges for additional users
- SiteManager™ has proved itself very user-friendly and reliable with low training and operational overhead for the client – making it easy to manage your site without our input
- SiteManager™ adheres to open standards and stores data in standard SQL format, so your content can be ported to other systems in the future, thus protecting your investment.
- The ability to restrict access to pages and / or files to particular user groups
This highly tailorable solution will streamline the approach that your organisation has to effective website management.
For a full feature set or a detailed proposal please feel free to contact us at email@example.com or 0845 638 0700