August and September have been busy months for the EventManager™ development and design team. As most of you’ll know we maintain EventManager™ all the time, applying tweaks and fixes based on client and user feedback as well as deploying new client requested features at various points throughout the year.
Alongside this routine maintenance we also carry out planned development path work so that we can keep EventManager™ ahead of the market adding new features or improving the application interface.
Over the next few weeks our EventManager™ lead developer, Imran Nazar and our Product Manager, Ken Brown will be revealing some of the exciting new functionality that will be coming to a screen near you if you’re a member of the EventManager™ family.
Topics we’ll be covering include:
- a shiny new look and feel for the EventManager™ management screens;
- drag and drop badge production;
- custom email marketing campaigns via invitations;
- abstract submission and paper management;
- managing the registration process through barcodes;
- EventManager’s very own Android phone app;
- making your event more visually appealing through event and client level branding;
- getting your delegates engaged from the get-go with your own event private social networking group or discussion forums;
- advanced event options that allow you to manage tables and meeting rooms.
To kick off here’s a sneak preview of the new look and feel of the management pages